Translate

Wednesday 29 January 2014

SHOUT OUTS to the readers!

South Korea, Nigeria, Japan, India, France, Germany, Spain, Holland, Canada, USA, UK - shout outs to all of you reading the blogs. I love the world wide web which allows us to connect so easily and effortlessly.

Reading the stats for the blog is always fun and interesting as I can see where in the world you are as you read the posts.

It's great connecting through the live Shows and of course our podcasts via iTunes or Mixcloud/Soundcloud.  Technology has truly made the world a smaller place.

I am writing this 6.am London time.  Feeling creative and inspired.  So many ideas to action.

I've a brand new project for February for all my single ladies and I'm hoping you will love it. Check back here at the weekend. 

Have a super day wherever you are in the world!

Happy reading and listening.

Patricia Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment