Translate

Thursday 3 July 2014

3 Important Lessons I've Learnt so Far this Year.

Three Important Truths I have Learnt so far this year. 
 

(1) When God updates your identity you have to let go off those who are clinging to the emotional familiarities of the old you. 

Life is about revelation and progression. The more we learn, grow and develop the more we expand and are able to do. Understanding that life is a journey, that I am on the way to my destination it means that I have to be prepared to move from my previous comfort zones. Comfort zones can be people. People you associated with before. I have to be willing to let go of who I was. 

(2) Don't allow any and everybody to speak over my life. This is a big one. It's important to recognise that not everyone has the right to speak into your life or destiny. Not everyone understands you. God will bring into your life those who do. They will be those who have trodden the same path before. You will recognise them the same way I did. There will be a resonance. A connection. An understanding and you'll just know you are birds of the same feather. Keep these people close. Read their books, follow their blogs, listen to their podcasts, go to their seminars, have lunch with them. Essentially, learn from them by any and all means possible. 

(3) When dealing with others, Until you solve their problems and address their needs you are not relevant. Meet someone's need and you have an audience. Give the people what they need AND want. Find out how they want it, then go ahead. Be a problem solver. 



Patricia Benjamin
Life Coach
Love & Relationship Coach
Facebook: Ask Patricia
Twitter: Ask_ Patricia
ITunes: Real Love Show



No comments:

Post a Comment